SORRY! Workshops POSTPONED until later in the year
Three NEW WATER workshops at Eco-Sense now posted for Feb-March 2019:
Essential Composting Toilets – POSTPONED
Responsible Water Alternatives –POSTPONED
Rain Water Harvesting – POSTPONED
Eco-Sense Eventbrite page is here. Click on any link to register online.
All workshops are small with only 12 people and are held in the MUD Room. High quality screen for presentation. See photos of MUD room here.
Also included in $90 course fee:
- Short tour of the homestead – weather permitting.
- Organic home made LUNCH with vegetarian and local meat options. Coffee and tea and lemon water (yes our own lemons).
- Co-Author of the book “Essential Composting Toilets” published by New Society Publishers in Oct 2018
- Technical editor for the Manual of Composting Toilets and Greywater Practice for the province of BC
- Accredited Professional with the American Rain Catchment Systems Association (ARCSA)
- Co-creator/builder of the award-winning Eco-Sense home; awarded Living Building Challenge petal recognition in 2010.
- Councillor District of Highlands 2014-present
- Sits as a Water commissiosoner on both the Juan de Fuca and CRD water commissions
HOW to Buy our book:
- Buy this book dirrectly from the publisher using this link, and we will get a small commission.
- Buy from us at our workshops or speaking engagements (note that we do not ship our books)
- Buy from your local bookstore
- Buy online from Amazon