The suite in the award winning Eco-Sense house, has been converted into special gathering place for RADICAL LEARNING.
Presentation Space – Meeting Room – Teaching Kitchen
- Board Room Table with seating for 10
- Video Presentations with row seating for 15
- Teaching and Demonstration Kitchen for 10
- Additional Circular Seating areas for break out groups: 8 inside and for 8 in covered area outside
WHO comes to the ?
- Gord and Ann of Eco-Sense host events, workshops, and presentations
- Bookings for Community groups, NGO’s, Enviro’s, family and friend groups, corporate retreats, planning events, social enterprise, not for profits, political organizing, and small businesses with social and environmental values.
- Bookings by instructors, teachers, and thought leaders.
WHY come to the ?
- Unique Features
- Excellent Acoustics
- Everything handmade
- Stunning Artwork Displays
- Adaptable Space for Small Groups
- Beautiful views and permaculture gardens
Special Features of the ?
- Earthen architecture
- Everything hand sculpted
- Private kitchen and bathroom
- Earthen floors and natural plasters
- No Garbage. Only recycling and compost
- Solar Powered: Solar PV, and Solar Thermal
- The world’s first petal recognized Living Building
- Living roof with rain water harvesting for irrigation
- Resource Recovery: compost toilets and grey water reuse
- Small deck at front entrance, small outside covered meeting area
- Ask us about special rates for workshop series, partnerships, and revenue sharing pricing.
- 2-4 hours basic space rental. Includes meeting facilities and video equipment. Add $50 per extra hour beyond 4.
- 4-6 people: 130
- 6-8 people: 160
- 8-10 people: 180
- 10-12 people: 200
- 12-15 people: 220
- Kitchen use for teaching and demonstrations.
- Canning, cheese making, fermenting, bread making, ethnic cooking, sushi making, vegetarian, healthy diets, etc.
- $200 for 6-10 people for 2-4 hours
- Food and beverages:
- Organic tea/coffee service. $5 per person
- Email to discuss lunch catering rates
- Bring your own bag lunch or snacks – n/c
- Bring your own potluck meal and use kitchen facilities. We clean up. $50
- Add on a half to one hour guided tour of the homestead and gardens. $50-$100
Email email@example.com for inquiry or booking the .