We consult on water systems from well water, surface water and rainwater harvesting. Our area of specialty is ensuring your water source meets and maintains potable water quality.
- poor well quality and quantity?
- present potable water source too dirty and costly to clean?
- Emergency water storage for disasters or fire suppression?
- to decrease storm water flow into city storm drains and sewers?
- provide irrigate for food crops when water restrictions disallows such?
1 hr Site visit = $160
Covers lay of the land, assessing collection area suitability, limitations, opportunities, and collect measurements to proceed with estimates and data analysis. Areas over 20 kms away we charge $0.52/km.
Data Analysis = $220
Cover determining the potential collection volumes, usage patterns (water budgets), and storage options that best fit your needs, presented graphically.
Costs normally associated with rainwater systems can include:
Gutters and Gutter Guards
Pre-filtration prior to storage
various filtration for potable and non-potable applications
construction needs, foundations, surrounding decks, excavations
Irrigation (In partnership with Hatchet & Seed Landscaping and Design)
Keyline/swails/ponds (In partnership with Hatchet & Seed Landscaping and Design)
Rainwater System Design Average Costs
- Engineered residential design – $6000 ($3500 design + $2500 engineer stamp)
- Non-engineered design – $3500
- Consulting – $100/hr
- Install – $85/hr