Eco-Sense December Update – Ann and Gord’s thoughts
Over the last several months we have felt disconnected with all that has been going on around us with nobody speaking our language or sharing common thoughts. This is probably because we haven’t been doing tours and have been keeping to ourselves. December brings an interesting twist with the mass efforts around the Copenhagen talks, talks with which we followed with the fervor of a crazed Olympic supporter… right down to the “finished” line, or the “we failed” line.
Highlights of the last two weeks
- Michael M’gonigle wrote some great articles in the Tyee
- Amy Goodman on Democracy Now had two weeks of awesome coverage from inside the Bella Centre in Copenhagen and out on the streets
- James Hansen had a great interview on CBC’s the Current.
- Amy Goodman’s interview with Bolivian President Evo Morales , and another with Naomi Klein.
- Naomi Klein’s analysis from Dec 17th and Hilary Clinton’s US position – see below
- Article by Gwyne Dyer – see belowClick here to read more 2009 12 December Update – a Copenhagen x-mas
- Nursery - 10am-2pm March 25, 2017 at 9:00 am – 1:00 pm 3295 Compton Rd, Victoria, BC Parking Rules: those buying plants or with mobility needs park up top; those wanting to walk the gardens park at the bottom and walk up. Thanks
- Grafting Workshop at Eco-Sense March 30, 2017 at 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm 3295 Compton Rd, Victoria, BC Register through the Eventbrite link - under the "Our Services" tab, go to "Courses and Workshops".
- Nursery - 10am-2pm April 1, 2017 at 9:00 am – 1:00 pm 3295 Compton Rd, Victoria, BC Parking Rules: those buying plants or with mobility needs park up top; those wanting to walk the gardens park at the bottom and walk up. Thanks